Multifamily Housing Data
- Urban Institute’s Housing Assistance Matters Initiative highlights research and analysis about the need for and benefits of well-managed public and assisted housing. Using a multimedia approach, this initiative draws upon research by Urban Institute scholars and others to explore key connections between all forms of rental assistance and outcomes for individuals, families, and communities. [The map is interactive. Simply run your cursor over the map and county data will appear.]
- Center for Housing Policy’s new report from Senior Research Associate Robert Hickey, is titled The Role of Community Land Trusts in Fostering Equitable Transit-Oriented Development: Case Studies from Atlanta, Denver, and the Twin Cities.
The new report, published in conjunction with the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and the National Community Land Trust Network, explores how Community Land Trusts (CLTs) are helping to ensure that affordably priced, transit-accessible single and multifamily homes will continue to be available for lower-income households as regions like Atlanta, Denver, and the Twin Cities expand and create new transit systems.
- Housing Assistance Council Publications and Data on USDA Rural Development
- HUD User
- HUD Multifamily Data
- Center for Housing Policy's "Paycheck to Paycheck" database (measures of wages and housing costs)
- National Multi Housing Council's Research and Insights
- Mortgage Bankers Association's Products and Surveys
Last Updated: 03/28/2018